Farming Simulator for the Xbox 360
About Farming Simulator
Farming Simulator 2013 is bigger and enriched with outstanding content and many new features, challenging you to take on the role of a modern day farmer.
Animal husbandry, crops, sales. It’s up to you to manage and grow your own farm in a huge, totally new world. As you progress in your career and complete different missions, you’ll control more than a hundred farming vehicles and machines faithfully recreated from the biggest names in the industry: Case IH, Deutz-Fahr, Lamborghini, Same, Horsch and newcomer Grimme.
This year, Farming Simulator is back with even more diverse crops (sugar beet and potatoes), new livestock (chicken and sheep) and new vehicles never seen before in a video game!
- Over 100 vehicles and tools
- Over 20 licensed brands including Case IH, Deutz-Fahr, Lamborghini, Same, Horsch, Amazone and many more
- Career mode with economic system, animal husbandry & purchaseable fields
- 3 animal types: chicken, sheep & cows
- Additional growth state: weathered/gone bad
- Placeable buildings and objects
- Virtual dynamic terrain
- Play with your friends on the Internet or LAN in multiplayer mode
My sons were so excited about this Xbox 360 game! Farming Simulator is a fun game for the family. Players get to run their own farm, including growing and harvesting your own crops. Right now, I’ve got the largest farm of the family. Don’t tell the kids. 😉
My youngest son is actually taking an agriculture class in our homeschool group. So it’s fun that he can learn in the class room and test out his farming skills with this Xbox 360 Farming Simulator game. I love learning through play!
It’s easy to set the game up and get started playing, plus you can play with your friends via Internet! If you have a youngster that loves everything to do with farming, check out this Xbox 360 game!