A lot of people are stuck at home, miss the gym and are looking for workout plans to do at home. The good news is that there are a lot of home workout programs available for people today to follow. This includes bootcamps, dance classes, and so on. This will help you to find something that is suitable for you, so that you can maintain your fitness levels from the comfort of your own home. Below, you can find out more about two of the most popular options that we have seen a lot of people get into over the lockdown period.
I will start with the main reason people do not exercise; insufficient time. Although, a lot of the time, it is merely an excuse to put things off. So, team BeachBody’s Choreographer and Instructor, Shaun T, invented a fitness program to eradicate these excuses while delivering results.
After 12 months of researching and experimenting, he developed Focus T25. Below, we reveal everything you need to know about it.
The 60-day home fitness program concentrates on working out for 25-minute stints, leading to extraordinary weight-loss, toned abs, and also an all-round fit body. There is cardio exercise, resistance, weights, interval training, stretching, and more. You do it all in just 25 minutes. You can use Greens supplements to help enhance your results.
There is an on-screen stopwatch. Indeed, it is a race against time.
Considering you are battling against a stopwatch when you work out, you may feel that it is going to be extremely intensive and you will be struggling for breath. This isn’t the case.
In fact, it’s worse! And that’s the reason most followers have a love-hate feeling towards Shaun T. They dislike him for those sweaty 25 minutes, but they love him for the fit body they achieve.
This product is targeted at people that don’t have a considerable amount of time to invest in working out. It’s also for individuals that find it challenging to make it to the gym on a consistent basis or take part in another type of recreation outside of the home. To sum it up, the workout is aimed at the following people:
- Busy individuals who don’t have enough time to invest in more than 25 minutes of working out each day.
- People who wish to complete all their workouts in the convenience of their home.
- People that are new to fitness or haven’t exercised in a long time.
- Both people who have just a few pounds to lose and those who wish to drop 50 pounds or more.
- It is for everybody – beginners, veterans, stay-at-home moms, and preoccupied professionals.
- Requires only 25 minutes of your time and effort.
- No extra equipment required.
- Lean muscle tissue improves from the first phase.
- Save money on a gym subscription.
- 24X7 online support community.
- No excuses spared.
- Intensive without any breaks for breathing.
- Will not result in extreme muscles, and is thus not the best option for bodybuilders.
It has been a little while since this workout came under the spotlight. Earning prevalence extremely fast, we reckon that Cize merits a comprehensive and detailed review.
Cize is an exercise program that is meant to appear like an up-to-date model of Zumba, mixing the latest hip music with fitness techniques that will make sure you are sweating buckets.
The outline states that Cize incorporates four weeks of workouts that are low impact and also simple to learn, leading to a decrease in weight, accompanied by a much better overall body shape.
Just about every workout starts with highlighting the first move, after which you slowly repeat it. And then, after numerous repetitions, you speed up the tempo. After that comes the subsequent move, following the same tempo. Once you are able to follow the second move in tempo, everything begins once again from the top. After that, he adds another. So, before trying to learn a fresh move, you are repeating the process of the moves that have previously been introduced.
This framework helps make Cize easy to follow, and also gives it a circuit workout feel.
At the conclusion of every workout, you complete the dance while the whole song is playing.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- It is inexpensive. A number of other programs I have read about on the web talk about expensive machines or equipment. CIZE is paid via three installments a month of $19.95 along with the shipping and handling. That’s it.
- Well-choreographed dance routines.
- A wide range of amazing extra materials, such as a getting started guide, which is helpful, a meal plan with easy recipes, as well as a calendar to maintain your success.
- 24/7 support online.
- Ordering from the website is fast and trouble-free.
- This will go without saying, also it is not really a drawback (even though most people may see it as one), however, you do need to put in the effort if you wish to see results. And you need to continue to work harder than you might be accustomed to. This is simply not some magical program you can put a little effort into and get the physique you desire.
- Diet is a big aspect of weight loss and shedding pounds, and this is the toughest part for many people. You need to be ready to make some sacrifices with your daily diet.
To conclude, we know that it can be difficult to keep those motivation levels high and workout from home effectively during lockdown. After all, it can be tempting to simply stay in bed all day. However, by engaging in exercise, you will feel a lot better for it and it will have a positive impact on other areas of your life as well, such as your mental health. The two programs mentioned above are just two of the many different options that are available today, so you are bound to come across something that is right for you.