I love shopping online. It’s so convenient! Busy moms need great solutions for the everyday things that we do! Right? Well that’s online shopping for me! But what about coupons?? RetailMeNot has that covered!
RetailMeNot is the most widely used online coupon site in the United States. Today they announced the launch of their new online magazine, The Real Deal by RetailMeNot.
The Real Deal by RetailMeNot
The Real Deal by RetailMeNot is a lifestyle magazine that delivers daily shopping, fashion, beauty, parenting, personal finance and seasonal advice to help consumers get more out of their shopping experience for less.
Now you all know how much I love coffee! 😉
To celebrate the launch, visitors to The Real Deal by RetailMeNot can share the online magazine with their friends to be registered to win a $25 Starbucks gift card. From March 6 to March 15, RetailMeNot will be giving away 20 gift cards per day for all 10 days. The more you share, the more chances you have to win!
Featured sections of The Real Deal by RetailMeNot include:
- Savings Campaign –advice from well-known thought leaders helps consumers become smarter shoppers and empowers young people to own their economic success.
- Weekly Coupon Roundup – published on Tuesdays, this series features a curated roundup of RetailMeNot’s best coupons of the week, often themed around a holiday or seasonal event.
- Seasonal Gift Guides – from Valentine’s Day to Christmas and every holiday in between, this series makes gift giving easy by highlighting the hottest products in each category and matching them to the best deals.
- Trae’s Tips – Trae’s articles are a blend of news reporting and opinion, and range from product roundups to shopping tips.
- What’s In Store – In this series The Real Deal by RetailMeNot editors talk to insiders at well-known retailers and ask them all the questions consumers want to know.
So go check out The Real Deal by RetailMeNot and while you’re there, share it with your friends and see if you can WIN yourself some Starbucks!
Disclosure: This was a sponsored post written by me on behalf of RetailMeNot. All opinions are my own.