Disclosure: We received a 4 day stay at a Global Resort Homes property while in Florida. Regardless all opinions are my own.
It is so hard to come back from vacation. Especially a vacation down in sunny Florida.
We wanted to try to extend our summer a little bit by vacationing someplace warm. So we packed up our Sorento and road tripped our way down from Wisconsin all the way to Florida. It was worth the drive!
We worked with Global Resort Homes and stayed 4 days in a beautiful home located in Champions Gate.
For a family of 6, this is definitely the way to go. When you get a hotel room, you’re right on top of each other and at least 2 of our kids usually need to sleep on the floor. That or the hotel makes us get 2 separate rooms. Which is fine but it adds to your expenses. Plus, I don’t know about you but I never get a good night’s sleep.
Now let me tell you how staying in one of the resort homes is different.
9 Reasons to Stay with Global Resort Homes
1. Everyone can get their own room.
2. You can pack/bring less because the home is furnished with towels, bedding, etc.
3. You have a washer/dryer available (again meaning you can pack less).
4. A full kitchen means you can stop at the grocery store, fix/eat meals at home. You know how much money this saves??!!
5. Every home has a pool.
6. Some homes even have a game room.
7. You can get a larger home and bring several families for an even better vacation.
8. Homes are conveniently located and close to attractions.
9. Luxury living without the luxury price.
I could actually come up with a lot more reasons but isn’t this enough? It’s worth it and you can thank me later. 😉
Take a look at some of the pictures I took of our stay plus one of my video shoots for Global Resort Homes:
just wondering if you could give me some more info on the resort home you stay at in Florida and some info on the attractions and of course prices..Thanks..Flo
There are links right in my post that you can click on to learn more about Global. It’s a great option! As far as attractions, you can look on my Travel website: http://bloggingisatrip.com/category/florida-2/ in the Florida category. I don’t have prices though.