Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. However, all opinions are my own.
When it comes to technology, we are
big addicts huge geeks. I’ll have to admit, I wasn’t always so into technology but after being married to my husband for 16 years, I naturally joined him in this passion.
There’s just nothing better than watching a movie on a big screen high def TV. When you have a family of six, you can’t always afford to go out and watch movies in the theater. But you can bring the theater home to you. Makes family movie night pretty awesome!
Have you been into Best Buy recently to check out their new TVs? Samsung has the new SUHG TV 4k and it’s simply amazing. Our store has a great display and is currently playing the Jurassic World Trailer.
Of course, my picture of it is not at all a representation of the actual picture. This TV is amazing! Take a look at some of the features:
- Reveal more colors and a brighter picture with Samsung 4K SUHD TV – all powered by a revolutionary panel featuring Nano-crystal technology. The immersive curved screen portrays a greater sense of depth. Easily access the content you love with the advanced Samsung Smart TV.
- Enjoy a brighter, more true-to-life picture with a wider range of colors
- Peak Illuminator Pro for enhanced picture detail and color
- Improved black levels and contrast for a greater sense of depth
- 4 times the resolution of full HD
- Smart View 2.0 – Watch your TV on your mobile device
- Enjoy faster speed for your media with the Octa-Core Processor
Best Buy is showing this exclusive sneak peek of Jurassic World inside the Samsung Entertainment Experience Shops through 6/13. Head on in and check out the difference of 4K!
Do you love twitter parties? @BestBuy and Brand Ambassador @dodomesticdad will be hosting an SUHD Twitter Party on Thursday June 9th at 7:00pm CST. Feel free to join the twitter party for a chance to receive Best Buy gift cards. #SUHDatBestBuy Go here to RSVP.
Leave a Reply