Disclosure: This post is sponsored by RetailMeNot but all opinions are my own.
Stop by RetailMeNot for Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is just around the corner! Have you gotten anything special for your Mom yet? Check out RetailMeNot Mother’s Day deals!
We all have plenty of “moms” in our lives. So whether you’re looking for the perfect gift for your sister, friend, mother-in-law or your own mom, you can find what you need – from jewelry and perfume to cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. May 12 will be here soon. You don’t have to break the bank on all those gifts. You can show all the mothers in your life just how special they are while also taking advantage of the RetailMeNot Mother’s Day deals.
Findings from the Mother’s Day Shoppers Trend Report:
Over two-thirds of respondents would be more worried about what to buy Mom for Mother’s Day than what to buy Dad for Father’s Day!
18% of moms most hope to receive flowers for Mother’s Day, while another 18% would most like a spa day, 15% would most like a gift card or gift certificate, and another 15% would most like jewelry.
Meeting her expectations, 27% of people will most likely be giving their mom flowers for Mother’s Day this year and 18% will be most apt to give a gift card. Unfortunately, only seven percent plan to give jewelry this year and just two percent plan to give a spa day.
Spouses will be honoring their wives/partners with gifts as well. The top three gifts are a nice meal (22%), flowers (18%), gift cards (12%) and jewelry (12%).
42% of respondents intend to spend up to $40 on Mom for Mother’s Day, while 22% will spend between $41 and $60, and 23% will spend $61 or more.
10% are not planning to give a Mother’s Day gift to their mom this year.
The survey was conducted between April 12 and April 17, 2013, among 1,067 nationally representative U.S. residents ages 18 and over, using an email invitation and an online survey. Quotas are set to ensure reliable and accurate representation of the entire U.S. population ages 18 and over. Results of any sample are subject to sampling variation. The magnitude of the variation is measurable and is affected by the number of interviews and the level of the percentages expressing the results. In this particular study, the chances are 95 in 100 that a survey result does not vary, plus or minus, by more than 3 percentage points from the result that would be obtained if interviews had been conducted with all persons in the universe represented by the sample. The margin of error for any subgroups will be slightly higher.
The Most Pinteresting Mom Giveaway:
RetailMeNot is looking for the most pinteresting mom in the nation to pamper! Visit RetailMeNot now through Sunday, May 12, for instructions on how to create a Pinterest board that describes the most pinteresting mom you know. Submit your board and you could win $1,000 for a shopping spree and spa of your choice for you and the most pinteresting mom you know!
RetailMeNot Deal Alerts:
Are you getting the awesome deal alerts?? Sign up for RetailMeNot Deal Alerts and receive new coupon and sales notifications for your favorite stores!
New and improved Deal Alerts from RetailMeNot allow you to:
· Select and customize alerts to your favorite stores
· Get new coupon and sale notifications
· Shop the most popular offers from those stores
• RetailMeNot.com is the most widely used digital coupon site in the United States.
• Our mission is to help consumers save money and enjoy a hassle-free discount shopping experience.
• Hundreds of thousands of digital coupons from retailers. Online coupons are rated and ranked by users, ensuring that quality deals rise to the top and expired coupons drop down the list.
• Shopping on the go? Download the RetailMeNot Coupons app for iPhone and Android phones to access Hot Deals, browse top coupons, popular stores and categories and get thousands of online and in-store coupons to shop when you want, where you want.
• Sign up for RetailMeNot’s Online and In-Store Coupons Newsletter by visiting: http://www.retailmenot.com/static/newsletter/.
• Be sure to “like” RetailMeNot on Facebook and follow them on Twitter, Pinterest and Google+.
Now get to shopping for all those moms in your life and don’t forget to enter RetailMeNot’s Pinteresting Mom Giveaway!