RippedCream Protein Coffee Creamer
I don’t think it’s any secret that I like my coffee. Ok, so I love my coffee. In fact, one of my other websites is Mommy Needs Her Coffee. 😉 So I love that companies will email me and ask me to try out their products. That’s what RippedCream did. When it has anything to do with coffee I, of course, say yes!!
RippedCream is different though. It’s not like any old creamer. RippedCream is a Protein Coffee Creamer.
Looking for a healthy, simple, and natural alternative for coffee creamer? Compare to Coffee Mate. Ripped Cream is a high-protein, all-natural, gluten-free coffee creamer enriched with vitamin D3 and 11 amino acids. Ripped Cream is made with simple and healthy natural ingredients that follow the stringent guidelines of Whole Foods.
Each serving of Ripped Cream contains as much protein as an egg!
75% of U.S. teens and adults are deficient in vitamin D, the so-called “sunshine vitamin” whose deficits are increasingly blamed for everything from cancer to heart disease to diabetes, according to new research. Each serving of Ripped Cream contains 50% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamin D3.
Protein Coffee Creamer
I love that RippedCream has protein. I’m a busy mom and getting a good start to my morning with protein is awesome! I don’t always get a good healthy breakfast. I may not even get my breakfast until closer to lunch. But I always get my coffee. So having that protein right in my coffee is great. I also love that it has vitamin D and is gluten free. I could always use a bit more vit D and gluten is just not my friend!!
I got to try out the Vanilla and the Chocolate. Both are delicious but I’d have to say that the Vanilla was my favorite.
Check out and try RippedCream for yourself. You can find them on their website, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Disclosure: I was provided the above product for review purposes only. All opinions are my own.
What a great idea!
Jen Ramsey says
Definitely want to try the Vanilla Ripped Cream!! I am a HUGE coffee lover and this would help in my workouts with the extra protein to start the day off!!
Michele French says
dying to try this, is it available in stores or just online?
Looks like it is available in stores too: http://rippedcoffeecreamer.com/ripped-cream-coffee-creamer-distributors.html
koool stuff really kool
Sounds awesome. I’d love to try!!
I really like vanilla in my coffee, but twist my arm and I’ll try the chocolate too. 😉 Thanks for the review, I’d love to try this creamer!
I love that it is rich in protein because there are many mornings when I don’t often have breakfast. I just make sure to get the all important coffee in my system!
The vanilla would most likely be my favorite! I want to try this soon, hopefully.
I am very curious about this, because, like most moms, I’m sure, I rarely get the chance to have a good breakfast, but I ALWAYS make time for my coffee, even if it is 3 hours later. Thank you for letting me know about this product, and I would love the chance to try it!
Exactly! I hear ya, Joanna! 🙂
Mary Elderton says
I’d love to add protein to my morning routine—which is usually just the coffee. I think the Chocolate would be my favorite,but I love Vanilla, too.
Suzie Williams says
Sounds interesting. I’d be willing to try the vanilla in my morning coffee. I don’t always get to eat until lunch time, so having as much protein as an egg is very appealing.
nicole philavong says
id love to try the vanilla. thanks
I like both chocolate and vanilla both would be great but if I had to pick chocolate will always be my first pick. I never eat breakfast and ALWAYS have coffee most times at 5:00am. This would be a huge plus for me.
Trisha Balmer says
Sounds great! I’d love to try it!
Missy Asche says
Sounds like an awesome way to have your coffee and drink it too! LOL! That’s a lot of protein 🙂
Maggie Smith says
Either of these would be nice but I would especially like the vanilla! Wish they had caramel too!
I would love caramel too! 🙂
claudia andreoni says
i like that this is healthy
susan smoaks says
i would like the vanilla
Lauren Rochon says
I would probably like the chocolate flavor the best. This is such a GREAT product for people who are busy and/or do not eat much breakfast in the morning. Not only is the protein healthy, it will help keep you full until you get a break at work or school. Thank you for the giveaway of this product!
I would love to try the vanilla
I can’t wait to try it!!!. I eat clean about 80% of the time. The other 20% is usually not clean because I haven’t found an amazing alternative to my non clean favorite. If this tastes good it will help me with one of my vice’s…which is coffee….I am a cream and sugar kind of girl (no black for me)…so this will be awesome as a healthier alternative and a protein boost to my day