We are a very electronics oriented family. We always have some sort of electronic gadget with us. We also got rid of our landline phone and only have our cell phones now. It’s worked out great but the big problem that I run into is running out of charge on my iPhone.
I was able to review the IMP52D iTorch. I thought it would work great for us!
I went out of town this last weekend and took the iTorch with me. It was great having it along. Between my iPhone and the iPad, we had plenty to charge. I loved that the iTorch was light weight. I could put it right in my purse and charge my phone on the go. I also had it in the van and could hand it back to my kids so they could charge the iPad. I just made sure to plug in the iTorch at night so that it was fully charged each day. With all of the traveling and running around we did over the 3 days, it came in so handy.
On a side note, I also like the light and laser that are included. Just fun bonuses for me. 🙂
- Enjoy 27 hours of movie playback time for the Apple iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, and iPod Touch (all generations).
- 30% of the New iPad w/ retina display (iPad 3 & 4) battery life & 50% of iPad 2 battery life
- Compatible with major Apple, Android, & Blackberry smartphones, including the iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, & 3G, Samsung Galaxy Note S, S2, HTC EVO, Sensation, Thunderbolt, Nexus, Motorola Droid, RAZR, LG Optimus V, Blackberry Bold, Curve, Torch, etc.
- The sleekest design for pocket-friendly portability and versatility
- No Apple iPhone/iPad cable or adapters included, but IMP52D is compatible with the Apple iPhone and iPad using the original Apple 30-pin connector or Lightning charge cable
One Blogging Mom of 4 reader will WIN an iTorch! Giveaway will end on 5/25 at 11:59 pm EST. Giveaway open to US residents ONLY. Just enter via the Rafflecopter below. Good Luck!!