Disclosure: This is sponsored content brought to you by Master Lock.
Master Lock #MasterBacktoSchool Campus Challenge
Summer’s just about half over and that means back to school for many households. Kids will be using lockers in school for their academic belongings as well gym class, which is where Master Lock will help keep things safe. Even though I am a home schooling mom, that does not mean my children don’t have items they need to keep safe while we are out at different functions and activities for them. Take swimming at the community pool for example, they need to have their clothing and other belongings safe while they’re in the pool. Taking this lock along to use in the locker room can help keep things put away and safe.
Master Lock has an array of products to choose from no matter what your needs are. Their product line includes portable safes, laptop computer locks, combination locks and more. The Master Lock Dialspeed 1500edbx Electronic Speed Dial Black Combination Lock (pictured above) has features that are new and unique to Master Lock’s product assortment.
- Electronic directional interface offers speed, ease of use, & multiple personalized codes
- Organize and protect personal information with secure, digital storage at the Master Lock Vault
- Maximum security with anti-shim technology
- Boron carbide shackle for increased cut resistance
- Comes with resettable Primary Code & option for 3 additional Guest Codes
Master Lock is also offering its readers the chance to win in the #MasterLockBacktoSchool Campus Challenge! Play the interactive online game on the Master Lock Facebook page or at www.MasterCampusChallenge.com from July 15 – September 8 and you could win gift cards, video games, electronics and Master Lock products!!