If you are looking to get pregnant but have not yet achieved it, you should know that sometimes conception depends simply on the lifestyle, which must be healthy, based on regular rhythms, physical activity, and a balanced diet. So let’s see some tips to increase your chances of getting pregnant.
If you are looking to have a baby, the first thing that matters is not getting yourself anxious! The best advice is to go to your trusted gynecologist, and talk through your fears. Typically, your doctor should order a series of preconception tests and most certainly prescribe you to take folic acid.
Here are some tips that will help us to increase the chances of getting pregnant:
- Pay attention to your period and control ovulation. The ovulatory period is asymptomatic for many women, although for others, it may appear through some signs. In case you don’t know how to recognize it, use tests to measure your basal temperature or the hormone LH.
- Follow a proper diet. If you are thinking about getting pregnant, it is essential to eat well and healthy. If you have an overweight problem, what you can do is have a nutritionist, follow you up and lose weight. The opposite is also true: being too thin and following strict diets inhibits fertility, so you will have to control in addition to food, weight, and fact, your gynecologist or family doctor will weigh you and may do an analysis to check whether or not you are in good health based on your nutrition.
- Do not smoke. Smoking inhibits fertility, as well as hurting you and your baby. At this point, we cannot give in.
- Play sports. You don’t have to exaggerate, but it is always good to have a moderately active life as this can be very beneficial, although all physical activity will improve ovarian function.
- Don’t expect too much. There will never be a perfect time to have a child, but keeping it off is not wise. Fertility decreases over the years, and then it is useless to wonder why at 40, you can have difficulties. If you desire to get pregnant, you must evaluate your life and, depending on your age, make the decision now. If you have any issues, you may want to look at Advanced Fertility, which could assist you.
How to increase male fertility
And what can man do to increase the chances of conception? First, help your partner relax and not worry about looking for a baby. However, from a practical point of view, is there anything essential to improve sperm and sperm “quality”? According to some researchers, small variations in eating habits, such as the consumption of Omega 3, can bring noticeable benefits. In general, lifestyle also affects the quality of sperm. Some studies have found that the sperm of smokers are immobilized. It is also good to remember that excessive heat sources damage sperm, so they should be avoided saunas and boxers that are too tight.
In conclusion, if you cannot get pregnant right away or in the first few months, do not be alarmed and do not stress because this attitude will not increase the chances of conceiving.