Easy Dinner Recipes Cheesy Cheddar Lasagna
Not sure what to have for dinner tonight? Need easy dinner recipes? Here’s a family favorite of ours. It’s quick and easy. Tastes like lasagna but has none of the work of lasagna!
This recipe is originally from Kraft Food and Family and then I added to it. The original recipe calls for a package of Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese Dinner. That’s what I usually use but Velveeta Shells and Cheese happened to be on sale so I picked that up instead. It tasted really good in the recipe. So either works great! I have not tried using regular mac and cheese but in a pinch I bet it would work out too. It just probably wouldn’t be as cheesy.
I also add cottage cheese to my recipe or you could add ricotta. I use cottage cheese in my lasagna so I felt that this recipe needed it too. Use more or less for your taste. Fat free cottage cheese tends to make the recipe a little bit more watery but it still tastes great.
Easy Dinner Recipe Cheesy Cheddar Lasagna
- 1 package Kraft Deluxe Mac and cheese dinner
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce 14 oz
- 1/2 C shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tub Cottage Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare dinner following basic directions. Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in sauce.
- Layer each of the ingredients: Mac, Cottage Cheese, Beef/Sauce in a baking dish.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until heated through.
Let me know how you like it. Do you have Easy Dinner Recipes that you’d like to share? Email me via my contact page.