Disclosure: This article is sponsored by Depend, however, all opinions are my own. #DropYourPants #underwareness #sponsored @Depend
Ugh, oh no. Not now! Not today!
Most women who have had babies, probably understand what I’m referring to. You can’t sneeze, laugh or jump without a little bladder leakage.
Sure, it’s a bit embarrassing to admit that we all might have some bladder leakage. But you know what? After having 4 kids, it just is what it is. It happens, we deal with it.
Here’s the thing. You are not alone, I am not alone. Over 65 million Americans experience bladder leakage. To help support them and bring the condition and Depend Underwear out of hiding, Depend has created a new social movement and charitable cause called Underwareness.
Ok, yep. I mentioned Depend. Let’s clear up a few misconceptions.
1. Depend is not just for “OLD” people.
2. Depend is not a bulky diaper.
However, what Depend is, is a discreet option for those of us that do have some minor bladder leakage. Depend provides a variety of discreet products that help people regain their freedom and get their lives back, including:
- Depend Real Fit for Men and Silhouette for Women briefs: Look, fit and feel like real underwear and feature a cloth-like fabric for a sleek, ultra-smooth fit.
- Depend Underwear with Fit-Flex protection: Features more Lycra stands for a smooth and comfortable close-to-the-body fit.
So what is this Drop Your Pants social movement called Underwareness?
Depend will donate $1, up to $3 million, over the next three years to charities that advance the research, education and awareness of bladder leakage for:
-Every pant drop, photo and video shared Using #Underwareness and #DropYourPants
-Every personal video made about what Underwareness means to you that is uploaded to YouTube and tagged #Underwareness and #DropYourPants
So get out there and #DropYourPants! I did!
Want to try out a free sample? Here’s how:
1. Visit the Depend page.
2. Click on the “Get a Sample” button located at the top right-hand side of the screen.
3. Select which sample you would like to receive.
I love checking to see how everyone did their #dropyourpants pics! 🙂