I’m over the snow! I am so ready for a Summer trip to the beach or the local indoor pools here in Wisconsin. With us being snow bound most of Winter, we’re a bit pale but I’ve come up with a list of items that we need to get before we venture out for Summer.
- Pedicure kit – because we need to make our toes look great for Summer
- Sandals or Flip-Flops – I’m tired of wearing boots and sneakers!
- Bathing Suits – I have to get a new bathing suit because I’ve lost so much weight this year. The kids have all grown since last Summer, so they’ll need new bathing suits, too.
- Summer dresses – the girls love the Maxi dresses and I need a new sundress
- Beach Towels – I usually stock up on new beach towels every few years and I think it’s time for new ones.
- Big Tote Bag – We have to have a huge tote bag when we go to the pool because my husband and I have four kids, so we need enough room to hold enough supplies for 6 people!
- Sunglasses – I have a prescription pair, but the kids need new sunglasses since we’ll be outside more often during the warmer months.
- Suntan Lotion – because, hello!, we burn. 😉
Did you know that you can save a ton of green when you use Groupon Coupons to stock up on your Summer necessities? You can! In fact, just this morning, I found some great deals on bathing suits for the kids! Low prices and they’ll be here by Summer break.
Do you head to the beach during the Summer months or do you stick close to home? Either way make sure that you save money on necessities. I love being able to save money for items that we need, just with a few clicks of the mouse. I didn’t even have to venture outside.
Here’s to a happy, fun summer!