Thanks to my friends at eShores for their help in putting this together, as with all posts all opinions remain my own.
Fall is almost upon us, and that means that cold weather is quickly approaching. There is nothing I love about cold weather more than getting out of it, ha! So when it comes to vacations, my family and I like to wait until it’s cold at home to pack up and head somewhere warm and beautiful. One of our favorite places to visit is the Caribbean! From the views, to the food, the warm temperatures, to the beautiful beaches. What is not to love!?
10 Reasons You Should Visit The Caribbean
So when thinking of your next vacation, here are 10 reasons to visit the Caribbean this year:
1.The Beaches – I’ve been to my fair share of beaches, but none of them compare to the beauty that is a Caribbean beach. Clear waters, white sands, and a great breeze makes for a perfect day.
2. The food – If you fancy yourself a bit of a foodie, then you will want to make sure you try out the local fare in the Caribbean. It is full of spice, fresh fruits and veggies, and a lot of skillfully prepared meat.
3. The Culture – I love learning about cultures in different countries, and I have never seen happier, at peace people than the ones I met in the Caribbean. Smiles everywhere, which makes for a great vacation.
4. The Coffee- I know this might be a strange reason to visit somewhere, but once you have your first cup of coffee that was made in the Caribbean and you will understand. I promise!
5. The Wildlife – If you are an animal lover, then the Caribbean is the place for you! It’s filled with beautiful birds and sealife. Don’t feed the monkeys though!
6. The Accommodations – There is really something for everyone in the Caribbean. Whether you want to bring the whole family to a family friendly resort, or take a romantic trip for 2 in a secluded bungalow, there is something that is going to make you happy.
7. The Scenery – We talked about the beach earlier, but you don’t have to be on the beach to see the Caribbean’s beauty. It’s SO lush with greenery and has beautiful flowers. What a view to wake up to eh?
8. The Music – There is something about Reggae music that makes me soul sing. And getting to hear it live while sipping on something fruity with the sand in my toes? Priceless.
9. The Parties – If you love to party, then the Caribbean is the place for you, because those people know how to party! And there ain’t no party like a beach party ya’ll!
10. The Memories – No matter where you decide to vacation, always make sure that making memories with the people you love is #1 on your to do list.